2011 Happiness Challenge: For those of you following the 2011 Happiness Project Challenge, to make 2011 a happier year — and even if you haven’t officially signed up for the challenge — welcome! This month’s theme is Time. Last week’s resolution was to Suffer…for fifteen minutes. Did you try that resolution? Did it boost your happiness?
This week’s resolution is to Observe the one-minute rule.
If you want to read more about this resolution, check out…
10 tips to beat clutter…in less than 5 minutes.
Try the one-minute rule.
A secret to happiness? Don’t get organized.
11 myths of de-cluttering.
Do you follow anything like the one-minute rule, to help yourself from getting overwhelmed by clutter, disorganization, and small nagging tasks? What works for you?
If you’re new, here’s information on the 2011 Happiness Challenge. It’s never too late to start! You’re not behind, jump in right now, sign up here. For the Challenge, each week I’ll post a video suggesting a resolution for you to consider. For more ideas for resolutions to try, check out the archives of videos here.
I always laugh out loud when I visit How Not to Act Old.
* Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel. To get the weekly video by email, right in your email in-box, you can: To get the audio podcast of the video:
– On the GretchenRubin channel page, after you subscribe, click “Edit Subscription” and check the box, “Email me for new uploads.” Or…
– Go to your main drop-down box, click “Subscriptions,” find the GretchenRubin channel, click “Edit Subscriptions,” and check “Email me for new uploads” there.
– Log in to iTunes
– Go to “Podcasts”
– Search for “The Happiness Project.” Free, of course.
* Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel. To get the weekly video by email, right in your email in-box, you can:
To get the audio podcast of the video: